Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dave FM - Big Improvement!

Our beloved z-93 has been off the air for over 6 months and the new guy, Dave FM (not to be confused with David Lee Roth's Dave-TV)were a bit of a disappointment.

Things have improved tremendously in the last few weeks

Songs added:

Karma Police - Radiohead
One Way Or Another - Blondie
Canary In a Coalmine / King Of Pain - The Police
Sexy + 17 - The Stray Cats
Pretty Persuasion - REM
Jammin' Me - Tom Petty
I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen
It's Only Rock and Roll - Rolling Stones
Dancing Days - Led Zeppelin


Less stress on Jam Band Lite - I can deal with an occasional Dave Matthews song, and I like Ben Harper and Jack Johnson more than I thought I would.

The Morning Show is no Mara & Dunham (and no Regular Guys), but it's good "at-work" listening..

Mara gave The Luxury Kings a shout-out on Monday and a plug for our show - that was cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Through no fault of my own I have grown to not be able to listen to REM. I hope that my new vinyl copy of LRP will get some spin time, but without trying to do so I've not been able to make it to the end of an REM song in over half a decade now.

A agree that Dave is doing well. I think they have the most listenable mornign show, but I know that has more to do with the fact that I can't stand the x or the regs. I thought I would be gald they were back, but instead I'm mad that the only good show ever on Atlanta radio is dead.

The 90's at nine ruled. And I say knowing full well that Leslie is the anti-christ. No one in the history of radio is faker than her. I can't imagine she has a soul.

And to all the lovers out there, if you think the regular guys are funny you will burn in hell. Seriously. And I might be the one to put you there. (sound of shotgun cocking)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home