Monday, August 29, 2005

Fun With Band Logos (pt 1)


Time has come for a new Luxury Kings CD (this winter?), and the suggestion was made by Luke for a name change to go with our shift away from blues and towards an original rock sound. I'm not really for a name change, but I am willing to hear arguments. That said, I think that most band names suck, and that ours is actually clever (a Luxury King is a BED, but it sounds like a cool dude...as in "better watch out,he's a luxury king")Plus there is the whole hard consonant thing going...

..antway, here is a "ROCK" logo I came up with (dropped the THE)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All aces -- new logo, Lux Kings name without the "the" -- aces.

I also suggest "Levee Breakers" or "Storm Surge" (very R&R).

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home