Thursday, August 25, 2005

ipod is no longer on the fritz!

My ipod and I have had one of those weeks...
 
I do everything to make it happy. Nice clothes, a cool place to sleep, I rarely play crappy music. I keep it clean, recharged, speak well of it to others...then there was Saturday. I-pod decided that it did not want to play NRBQ while I was mowing the lawn.. naughty i-pod! Then there were the soppings, the shut downs, the noisy hard drive. Ipod no longer worked well with others, no longer speaking at all with my computer. Then I tried upgrading his operating system and the i-tunes system. Still no signs of cooperation. My next step was drastic...I ignored my i-pod for 4 days. Turned off, face down. No car rides, no walks by the lake..nothing! These were some dark days indeed. On Wednesday I broke down and just turned my i-pod over to see if it was ok...and miracle of miracles, my ipod was back the way it used to be. We did a quick update and then it was off to the lake...together again! Can I forget that this had happened? Can I ever trust my i-pod like I could before....tune in to find out!
 
(note: I am not insane)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home